16 September 2008

I love Zambrano shirt guy

He was previously discussed here. For some reason, his best moments happen when we're talking about analogies. Tonight's involved a nice, clean-shaven fellow - we'll call him Mr. Clean.)

Teacher: So, here we have FUSELAGE:AIRPLANE. What's a good bridge there?
Mr. Clean: That the fuselage is a part of the airplane?

Teacher: Ok, let's try it.

[They run down the answers and find that every answer is something that's a part of something else.]

Teacher: So we need a more specific bridge, right?

Mr. Clean: Yeah, but...I don't know what a fuselage is.

Zambrano Guy: Oh, I've got it. The fuselage is the outer shell of an airplane.

Teacher: Excellent!

Zambrano Guy: Well, I watch Lost, so that was easy.

Teacher: And which answer fits?

Zambrano Guy: HULL:SHIP.

Mr. Clean: Wait...so a fuselage has, like, something to do with the fuel?

Teacher: Not quite...

Mr. Clean:...see, I don't know, because, uh, I don't watch Lost.

No comments: